New Hampshire BSN in Nursing School Highlights
Schools with RN-BSN Programs
Over the years, the popularity of this field has only grown. Only in recent years have the requirements for registered nurses changed. In the past, nurses could be accepted by most employers with as little as an associate’s degree.
However, some employers are beginning to prefer nurses with a bachelor’s degree or higher before being accepted into open positions. For existing nurses, the knowledge of employer expectations was devastating. Some nurses may find it difficult to find time to enroll back into college.
- Alvernia University - RN to BSN
- Benedictine University - RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bethel University - RN to BSN
- Campbellsville University - RN to BSN
- East Central University - RN to BSN
- Emmanuel College - RN to BSN
- Illinois College - RN to BSN
- Point University - Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
- Sacred Heart University - RN-BSN - RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota - RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- University of West Florida - RN to BSN
- Utica College - RN to Bachelor of Science
9 nursing schools in New Hampshire with CCNE or ACEN accredited BSN programs
RN to BSN programs in New Hampshire are an excellent solution for those Registered Nurses that are in need of options. These programs are designed to fit the schedule of working professionals. Many accredited universities throughout the state of New Hampshire allow students to attend class in person.
New Hampshire Nursing Licensure Reciprocity
The Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) allows nurses to have one license for nursing that gives them the ability to practice in the state where they current live as well as other states that are part of the compact agreement. Currently there are over 30 states that are a part of the NLC agreement.
As of Spring 2020: New Hampshire is a part of the NLC reciprocity.
Source: National Council of State Boards of Nursing
The Nursing Profession
The nursing field has always been a leading profession in the United States. Individuals that visit medical facilities rely on nurses to provide them with respectful and professional care.
As a source of employment, it remains a highly chosen path for upcoming students. In response to the growth in popularity, nurses in the field are seeking change to set themselves apart from the rest.
A nurse provides care to patients that are suffering from a variety of different conditions. In medical facilities, nurses have a wide variety of responsibility from paperwork to patient care.
Online RN to BSN Programs
For those professionals that need even more convenience, online programs are even available. There is a program to fit the needs of any busy professional.
RN to BSN programs are what nurses need to pursue a better life without having to make any serious changes to their current way of life.
Nearby States & New Hampshire Nursing Resources
- Online RN to BSN Programs
- RN to BSN Programs in New York
- RN to BSN Programs in Connecticut
- RN to BSN Programs in New Jersey
- RN to BSN Programs in Ohioy
- New Hampshire Board of Nursing